As June comes to a close, we're back with another edition of our Best Digital Marketing Blogs for the month! This time, we'll take a look at some very useful SEO insight for both seasoned professionals and newcomers alike, tips and tricks for more lead generation, how to improve content marketing efforts, and of course, ways to improve social media marketing. Let's jump right in!
- If you are new to SEO or simply trying to polish up your knowledge, this guide by Moz is for you. Having been downloaded over 3 million times, it provides all the information you need to kick-start and accelerate your SEO operations. Find the full guide here.
- Simon Ensor hit the nail on the head when he says that performing an SEO audit is like going to the dentist, you may not like it but it is necessary. Trying to find an audit tool can be a tedious process, but it doesn’t have to be. Check out a plethora of ideal tools Simon shares in this post.
- Search engine optimization is one of the most important marketing tactics that can boost visibility and reach. But cutting through the noise to find the best SEO methods can sometimes be confusing. In this post, Pius Boachie explores 4 ways to boost your SEO in just 5 hours.
- Struggling to get more organic traffic to your site or blog? Join Ian Clearly's 90 Day Challenge to Build the Authority of Your Website. In this post, Ian goes through a plethora of options that will build your online authority and help you optimize your site for organic visibility in just 90 days.
- Has local SEO been a challenge for you? In this #SEMrushChat Recap, find out the most common local SEO mistakes everyone makes, and how to solve them using insight from industry experts. Find the full article here.
- As content
creatorswe're constantly looking for ways to improve productivity and free up some time for other marketing operations. Ian Clearly does it again, as he shares 8 content marketing tools to massively increase your effectiveness.
- If you create value-driven content, you really need to have a sound strategy backing it up. In this article, Lisa Murton Beets goes over 4 great tactics that will help you improve your content management and strategy.
- Content marketing is among the most effective but hardest digital marketing tactics to master. Are there any issues you are currently facing? If so consider checking out this joint study by SEMrush and CMI, as they explore the 15 most challenging tasks of content marketing and how to solve them.
- How many hours do you spend perfecting the perfect content piece only to have a handful of people end up seeing it? In this SEMrushChat Recap, industry experts to uncover the secrets of creating great content and ensuring it gets seen.
- Creating and publishing content on social media for your audience to engage with can be a frustrating process. Wouldn’t it be much easier (and faster) if you knew exactly how your audience is going to react? This is exactly what
MeenaksiKrishnan tries to answer, as she explores 3 models and tools that will help you understand, predict, and react to your social followers.
- Creators block is often the worst enemy for content creators, and in the
fast pacednature of social media where you need to publish numerous posts a day, it can be even worse. Luckily, Justin Kerby presents 6 tools and sites to help you keep your social media content interesting, timely, and relevant.
- Did you know retargeting visitors who viewed your products but didn't purchase can be easy and more fruitful than going after an audience that potentially
don’teven know you? In this article, Jordan Bucknell explores how you can use Facebook Ad Manager’s dynamic product ads to remarket to audiencethat havealready visited your website.
- In this article, Cody Slingerland shares 25+ Proven Lead Generation Ideas With Case Studies & Screenshots. Within the post, the expert breaks down lead generation into sales, email subscribers, SaaS signups, and demo requests. He then goes on to provide valuable insight for each category to help you create your own action list and start generating leads.
- In this post, Wendy Marx poses a very interesting question: lead generation is the goal of every brand, but how can you take that goal and make it a reality? Join her as she talks about 6 Incredible B2B Lead Generation Best Practices That Leverage Public Relations.
- Getting your audience to visit your website is the first step to generating a sale. If you want visitors to convert into leads and ultimately customers, you'll need to create a well designed and optimized forms. In this article, Rieva Lesonsky shows us How to Design Lead Generation Forms That Really Work.
- Video marketing is slowly surpassing all other content forms in terms of audience engagement, so how can you leverage this powerful tool to boost your lead generation process? David Gutierrez answers this very questions in this article, sharing how to improve your lead generation with video marketing.
- Lead gen will always be one of the top priorities for B2B companies. In this
articleJeremy Durant shares his what he found on a recent survey he conducted, based on the state of B2B lead gen in 2018. Find out what is working, what is changing, and what you need to adapt by reading the full article here.
- 5 Marketing Magnets That Drive Lead Generation
- 4 Tactics for a Better LinkedIn Content Strategy
- Twitter Optimization: Creating A Winning Twitter Page
- 10 Types Of Blogs To Make Content Marketing More Effective