As we wrap up the first month of 2018, there was a ton of insight we came across. As you know by now, we aggregate the best every month and share the best digital marketing blogs. This month, we kickoff by giving you actionable steps you can implement in 2018
Insight For 2018
- As this author says, “The marketing landscape is more diverse than ever before.” With that being said, you don’t want to make any critical marketing mistakes in 2018. Reshu Rathi shares 7 Dreadful Marketing Mistakes to Avoid in 2018 in this post.
- If you haven’t figured it out by now, marketing efforts are increasingly focusing on mobile optimization. Here’s 9 Mobile Marketing Trends You Need to Know for 2018 by Kimberly de Silva.
- Link building is a tactic that can boost SEO and help you gain organic traffic. In this post, Brian Sutter shares The Best Way to Build Links in 2018.
- Is your blog a little boring or becoming an eye-sore? Don’t worry, Jayson DeMers is here to help. In this post, the expert shares 10 Creative Ways To Refresh Your Blog For 2018.
- Are you a fan of the hit show Stranger Things? Did you know you could learn a thing or two about marketing from the show? We didn’t! In this post, Jarrod Walpert shares 11 Supernatural Ways ‘Stranger Things’ Has Turned Marketing Upside Down.
- Are you using Facebook Ads? What about using videos in your ad? In this post, Perry Marshall shares The 3-Step Formula for Successful Facebook Video Ads.
- Instagram is not the easiest social media platform to crack for your business. That being said, Alfred Lua shares 8 Actionable Instagram Marketing Tips you can implement immediately.
- Like we said, Instagram isn’t the easiest social media platform to tap into. As such, these experts share How To Build A Thriving Brand Presence On Instagram.
- Have you heard of Facebook’s new change? It’s not good for marketers… Keenan Beasley shares How Facebook's Latest Changes Impact Influencers And The Future Of Social Media Marketing.
- The new Instagram Highlight feature is good news for businesses. But do you know how to use it? In this post, Jenn Herman teaches How to Use Instagram Story Highlights for Business.
- Content marketing can drive leads and ultimately sales for your business. However, it’s not easy to do it on your own, you sometimes need a tool to help. In this post, Thomas Smale shares 6 Top Tools to Transform Your Content Marketing in 2018
- Are you familiar with the benefits of guest posting? If not, it’s a great tactic to get brand awareness, increase thought leadership, and multiple other benefits. In this post, learn about 8 Tips To Get Started.
- Case studies are valuable for any content marketing campaign. They enable bloggers to share honest results and opinions. In this post, Jayson shares his insight on why case studies are valuable to content marketing.
- Social media and content marketing go hand-in-hand. They both need each other to be the most effective. In this article, Andrey Slivka shares 5 Social Media Tips For Your Content Marketing Strategy.
Search Engine Optimization (SEO)
- Are you familiar with the new Google My Business changes? Did you know you can now post videos? In this post, PPC Land walks you through on how to use this new tactic for your business.
- Getting indexed by Google News can have great benefits for your business. It can increase traffic, generate visibility, and boost ranking articles. In this post, Denis Pinsky shares 11 Google News Tips To Increase Ranking, Visibility, And Traffic.
And there you have it! Did we miss anything? Leave us a comment below or connect with us on Twitter and Facebook!
For more reading on how you can make an impact with your online marketing, see the links below:
- Online Marketing Tools of the Month - December 2017
- 24 Tips to Help You Maximize Your Twitter Marketing Strategy
- 36 Facebook Marketing Tips to Help Maximize Your Efforts