As marketers, we lean on digital marketing blogs to help us learn new tips and tricks. The goal is usually to recreate the insight and generate results for our marketing campaigns. So our team aggregated the best posts from this month; check out our favorite articles below!
Social Media Marketing
- When it comes to promoting content on social media, we can’t just post something and hope it generates engagement. That’s why you need a strategy; in this post, Breonna Bergstrom shares Instagram Marketing Strategy: How To Build One The Best Way (Free Template)
- One of the biggest components of marketing is social media. With millions of users, social media helps businesses drive sales and growth. In this post, Neil Patel shares How to Use Social Media Marketing to Generate $632,481 in Sales.
- Twitter is a powerful tool that can drive traffic and leads to your website. But how do you measure success? Through engagement; in this post, our team shares Why You Should Pay Close Attention To Your Twitter Engagement
- Marketers have recently seen a fall in organic reach and growth, but does that necessarily mean you should go after paid advertisements? In this post, marketing zen shares, Paid or Organic Social Media Marketing? Do You Know Which to Use . . . And Why?
- As we just mentioned, organic reach is falling, especially on Facebook. Luckily for us, Alfred Lua from Buffer shares, Decoding the Facebook Algorithm: A Fully Up-to-Date List of the Algorithm Factors and Changes
- When using social media, marketers could always use a hand with additional tools to help achieve their goals. In this post by our team, we share 10 LinkedIn Tools Marketers Need To Be Using
- In this post by Aj Agrawal, the marketer explain, “Pinterest is one of the most underrated social networks for lead generation and customer acquisition.” Learn how you can Turn Your Company's Pinterest Efforts Into a Lead-Generation Machine.
- John Lincoln is a thought leader when it comes to digital marketing. In this post, the influencer shares How To Effectively Set Up A B2b Lead Generation Campaign (In The Modern Digital World).
- Growth hacking is a terminology used by marketers for tips, tactics, and methods to ‘hack’ business growth. In this post, Maksym Frantsuzov shares B2B Lead Generation Hacks from 22 Experts.
- In a perfect marketing world, we would never have to pay a dime to generate leads. However, that’s not the case; but it is possible to generate free leads. In this post by Tim Dearlove, the marketers shares, 3 Ways to Generate Free Leads for Your Business.
Content Marketing and SEO
- If you haven’t caught on by now, we’re a huge fan of marketing tools. Although there’s not enough time in the world to try each and every one of them out, Neil Patel shares, 82 Content Marketing Tools to Make Your Life Easier
- 2018 is fast approaching, which means trends and technology will change with the new year. Instead of catching us off guard, Andy Betts shares The Future of Content and SEO: 5 Trends Every Marketer Needs to Know
- Unfortunately for marketers, we can’t get inside Google’s head for the perfect SEO algorithm. However, we can get a peek into how rankings work. In this post, Brian Ussery shares ‘High-quality content’ tips from Google’s own style guides.
- They say a picture is worth a thousand words; it’s completely true. In online marketing, visuals are a key part of content marketing. Here’s 16 Visual Storytelling Tips to Give Your Content Marketing a Boost from Kristin Twiford over at Content Marketing Institute.
- 9 (Unique) Ways to Generate Web Traffic
- The Tactic Has Helped Generate THOUSANDS Of Leads
- What Is Social Selling? [We Asked An Expert]