We're back with another edition of our Best Digital Marketing Blogs! This month, we cover articles about content marketing and the shift that's happening, the best SEO tactics for your business, and social media strategies you can implement today!
- Search Engine Watch is a thought leader when it comes to SEO insight. In this post, the organization talks about who were the “winners” and “losers” of organic search in 2017. What can we glean from this? Insight! Learn what the winners did to beat their competitors on SEO.
- Domain authority is one of the most important SEO metrics when measuring your organic growth. But how do you know what to build, if you don’t even know where to start? In this post, Amanda DiSilvestro shares how you can determine your website’s authority, and what can you do to improve it.
- Link building is one of the most effective SEO tactics to build your organic traffic. In this post, columnist Julie Joyce shares tips and tricks for finding link-building prospects.
- Did you know that mentioning brands can help you ‘win’ with SEO? In this post, Awario speaks about how to use brand mentions for SEO.
- Cheating is never acceptable, even in the wide open digital marketing world. Believe it or not, there are marketers out there that use black hat SEO techniques to rank for keywords. But how can you overcome it? Kim Kosaka shares her insight on the subject in this post.
- We couldn’t share a massive digital marketing issue and not share insight on how to overcome it. In this post, we share how to overcome the shift in content marketing.
- We all know the conventional ways to promote a piece of content on social media; but what about the unconventional ways? In this post, David Zheng shares how to exactly do this.
- Facebook is a powerful tool when it comes to getting your message across to a targeted audience. In this post, Michelle Morgan teaches us how to use the Facebook Audience overlap tool to prevent ad fatigue.
- As we continue to talk about Facebook Ads, one of the biggest issues is lowering your costs while obtain results. In this post, Amanda Bond shares her insight on the subject.
- Are you a B2B business on LinkedIn? If so, you need to check out this post from Jonathan Crossfield. He shares what B2B brands need to know to succeed on LinkedIn.
- Hashtags provide a boost in visibility, especially on a platform such as Instagram. In this post, Ana Gotter shares how to use Instagram hashtags for more exposure.
- Are you using all of Instagram’s marketing features? In this post, Robert Katai shares 4 features you should be using, with examples!
- There are many benefits to curating content, such as building your own knowledge repository or creating a blog post such as this one! In this post, Heidi Cohen shares 8 lessons on how to curate content like a pro.
- One of the best ways to learn is from the success of others. With that being said, what can we glean from these 5 brands and their content marketing process? Click here to find out.
- April kicked off with the final game of March Madness. In the spirit of the game, Ann Gynn shares 6 content marketing plays inspired by basketball madness.
- Everyone makes mistakes, even the professionals. This is the same for content marketers. In this post, we share 10 common content marketing mistakes and how to solve them.
- Digital marketing is constantly shifting and evolving. Inbound links hold a ton of weight when it comes to a site’s SEO. But will it be affected by this digital shift? This expert shares her insight.
- If you’re unfamiliar with Buzzsumo’s latest report, content marketing is shifting. Social shares are down, clickbait material isn’t working anymore. In this post, we highlight everything you need to know from this 2018 report.
For more reading on how you can make an impact with your online marketing, see the links below:
- Twitter Optimization: Creating A Winning Twitter Page
- 24 Tips to Help You Maximize Your Twitter Marketing Strategy
- 36 Facebook Marketing Tips to Help Maximize Your Efforts