As July comes to a close, we're back with another edition of our Best Digital Marketing Blogs for the month! This month, we'll look at SEO tricks from leading experts, step-by-step guides for social media awareness, and literally 1000+ lead generation strategies from marketing experts. Let's jump right in!
Content Marketing and SEO
- We all know how important backlinks are to our SEO strategy, but is there an easy way to monitor them? In this post, Alexandra Tachalova reveals the best backlink analysis tools based on in-depth comparison. Find out which tools made her list!
- Google has shifted SEO focus to user behavior and intent. As such, they’ve adjusted the way search engines work. In this post, Dave Davies shares what you need to know about user behavior and search engines. Click here to read more!
- When it comes to anything SEO, Moz is on top of it. In one of their latest post, Miriam Ellis shares insight on local SEO. Click here to read what she had to share!
- If you’ve ever visited a shady website, you’ve seen the ‘not secure’ popups most browsers provide. Starting this month, Google’s latest Chrome update will mark non-HTTPS sites as ‘not secure.’ Here’s what you need to know, straight from the source.
- According to Google, SERPs are primarily dependent on Google’s mobile-first index. Should you be worried about your site? How can you fix your site to be mobile-first? In this post, Mike Murray shares his insight on the topic.
- Instagram’s algorithm is constantly changing. On top of that, there are a ton of new features added monthly to the platform. However, one of their most successful business tools is Instagram Stories. In this post, Benjamin Chacon shares the ultimate guide to Instagram Stories for business.
- Case studies help us learn from others mistakes. What worked? What didn’t work? In this case study, Smart Insight shares their case study on ephemeral content on Instagram. Click here to check it out!
- Are you interested in running an Instagram contest for your business? Look no further, in this post by Bethany Cartwright, the expert shares a 10-step guide on running an Instagram contest. Click here to read more!
- We’ve heard Facebook this and Facebook that, but one post we found a ton of insight comes from Sandra Clayton over at Conversion Minded. In her post, she shares how to easily create and grow a Facebook group (to increase sales). Click here to read more!
- As Meenakshi from Content Marketing Institute says, “Want to know how to predict and forecast your followers’ behavior? Wonder what modeling techniques can help you predict the lifetime value of your customers?” In this post, learn 3 Models (and Tools) to Understand, Predict, and React to Your Social Media.
Traffic & Lead Generation
- One of the best ways to learn something is to be taught by an expert. Luckily for us, we found a site that shares 1000+ lead generation strategies, ideas, best practices, and examples. Click here to learn more!
- Sometimes SEO might not always work, this is where a solid distribution strategy comes in. In this post, Nicholas Dimitriadis shares 9 content distribution channels to reach your target audience. Click here to read more!
- We all know who Brian Dean and follow his expertise. In this post, the expert shares 27 proven ways to increase traffic to your website. Click here to check it out!
- Sometimes we’ll bite if we read something too good to be true. For example, someone is offering 100 guaranteed ways to make money, etc. In this post however, Field Bloom shares 25 lead generation ideas with case studies and screenshots. Click here to check it out now!
- Many marketers struggle to generate leads with video marketing. It doesn’t have to be as difficult as it seems. In this post, David Gutierrez shares how to improve your lead generation with video marketing. Click here to read more!
- Competitive analysis can help your business generate new ideas and peek into your competition. If you haven’t run an analysis yet, Christine White from Hubspot shares 57 questions you need to ask. Click here to read her expert insight!
- The general rule of thumb is, for every hour creating content, one hour should be spent distributing the article. In this post, Brody Dorland from Content Marketing Institute shares the must-have checklist for a successful blog promotion. Click here to read more!
- 5 Marketing Magnets That Drive Lead Generation
- 4 Tactics for a Better LinkedIn Content Strategy
- Twitter Optimization: Creating A Winning Twitter Page
- 10 Types Of Blogs To Make Content Marketing More Effective