Wow did time just fly by? With just a blink of an eye, we’re getting ready to kick off 2019. In the past year, the digital world has shifted tremendously. From new SEO shifting how websites are ranked to Twitter doubling their character length, here are the best digital marketing articles full of actionable insight to close off the year.
- TJ Welsh is the VP of Marketing at Stryde. In this post, the author shares E-Commerce Trends And Insights For Planning Your 2019 Digital Marketing Strategy. Learn what he says are the top challenges for e-commerce businesses in 2019!
- When it comes to Native Ads, Chad Pollitt is in the forefront of all actionable insight. In this post, the expert share 7 Bold Predictions for Digital Marketing in 2019. See what he has to say about how blockchain will affect digital marketing, and more!
- With more and more new technologies emerging, your marketing strategy must adapt. In this post, Bryson Runser from Marketo shares 4 More Digital Marketing Strategies You Need to Know for 2019. Strategies include VR, artificial intelligence, and these two new emerging technologies, click the link to find out more.
- 2018 a powerful year for influencer marketing. Many experts see the trend continuing to grow exponentially for years to come. In this post by Nicholas Dimitriadis, he shares 6 Things You Need To Know for Influencer Marketing in 2019.
- Are you lacking results with content marketing? If you said yes, then it might be time for you to ask these 7 questions Steve Goldhaber suggests, to troubleshoot your problems. Click here to learn more.
- Google has shifted their SEO focus to user behavior and intent. As such, they’ve adjusted the way search engines work. In this post, Dave Davies shares what you need to know about user behavior and search engines. Click here to read more!
- According to Robert Rose, content marketing works best as an integrated infusion into a broader marketing strategy. In this article, the author shows us how the proper use of content marketing can work as a safeguard for our overall digital marketing operations.
- Content marketing is among the most effective but hardest digital marketing tactics to master. Are there any issues you are currently facing? If so, consider checking out this joint study by SEMrush and CMI, as they explore the 15 most challenging tasks of content marketing and how to solve them.
- There are many benefits to curating content, such as building your own knowledge repository or creating a blog post such as this one! In this post, Heidi Cohen shares 8 lessons on how to curate content like a pro.
Search Engine Optimization
- Are you familiar with the new Google My Business changes? Did you know you can now post videos? In this post, PPC Land walks you through on how to use this new tactic for your business.
- The best way to learn about a topic is by going straight to the source. So why not go to Google to generate insight into SEO? In this post, Danny Sullivan shares how Google autocomplete works in search.
- According to Lisa Buyer from the Search Engine Journal, some SEO keywords have become overused, overvalued, and have just run their course. In her article “20+ SEO Words You Should Delete From Your Vocabulary Immediately” she asks leading SEO experts on which words they consider you should cut back on (or be done with.)
- Domain authority is one of the most important SEO metrics when measuring your organic growth. But how do you know what to build, if you don’t even know where to start? In this post, Amanda DiSilvestro shares how you can determine your website’s authority, and what can you do to improve it.
- Search engine optimization is one of the most important marketing tactics that can boost visibility and reach. But cutting through the noise to find the best SEO methods can sometimes be confusing. In this post, Pius Boachie explores 4 ways to boost your SEO in just 5 hours.
Social Media Marketing
- With over 1 billion monthly active users, Instagram continues to roll out updates to stay relevant to its competitors. In the latest version, users are now able to tag videos and also send GIFs in direct messages. Click here to learn more about all of Instagram’s new features.
- We know Instagram has an integration with Shopify, but did you know Snapchat just rolled out an integration with Amazon? You can now tag snaps, and lead viewers to purchase a specific product. Click here to learn more about it.
- Social media marketing isn’t just about running a campaign and hoping it works, campaigns require measuring and refining. One of the main KPIs for this is conversion rate. In this post, Rebekah Radice shares 5 tactics that’ll improve your conversion rate.
- Instagram’s algorithm is constantly changing. On top of that, there are a ton of new features added monthly to the platform. However, one of their most successful business tools is Instagram Stories. In this post, Benjamin Chacon shares the ultimate guide to Instagram Stories for business.
- Creating and publishing content on social media for your audience to engage with can be a frustrating process. Wouldn’t it be much easier (and faster) if you knew exactly how your audience is going to react? This is exactly what Meenaksi Krishnan tries to answer, as she explores 3 models and tools that will help you understand, predict, and react to your social followers.
Traffic & Lead Generation
- In this article, Jacob Baadsgaard suggests that rather than focusing on different ways to catch your customer's eye with attractive PPC ad copies; you should start by looking at what customers are already responding to. Let’s join Baadsgaard as he shows us how to reverse-engineer our online advertising strategy.
- LinkedIn is one of the best social media channels to drive awareness, generated engagement, and create leads. However, like all things marketing, you need content. In this post by Alexandra Rynne, learn how to maximize your content exposure on LinkedIn.
- Getting your audience to visit your website is the first step to generating a sale. If you want visitors to convert into leads and ultimately customers, you'll need to create a well designed and optimized forms. In this article, Rieva Lesonsky shows us How to Design Lead Generation Forms That Really Work.
- One of the best ways to learn something is to be taught by an expert. Luckily for us, we found a site that shares 1000+ lead generation strategies, ideas, best practices, and examples. Click here to learn more!
- The key to online business growth is website traffic. Without this, marketers are unable to fill their marketing funnel. In this post, Gabrielle from Small Business Trends shares 25 ways to get more people to your website. Click here to learn more!
Enjoy our content? Be sure to follow us on Facebook and Twitter. For more reading on how you can make an impact with your online marketing, see the links below:
- Quuu Promote - We Tried It and Here Are Our Results
- The Tactic Has Helped Generate THOUSANDS Of Leads
- What Is Social Selling? [We Asked An Expert]