With a blink of an eye, another month has passed. This means we're back with another jam-packed round-up of the best digital marketing blogs of the month. This month, learn simple tips and tricks to generate website traffic and lead generation, all the updates across social media you need to know, and tactics for using content marketing effectively. Without further delay, let's dig right in.
- Did you know certain colors resonate specific feelings and emotions? For example, the color red represents power, and visitors feel trust and safe when used properly. In this post, Brian Morris shares 10 colors that increase sales, and why. Click here to learn more.
- Repurposing your content is one of the most effective tactics a business can implement. Not only can it help save you time, but it can also help you get more mileage out of your content. In this post, Karen Repoli shares why you should repurpose content, and how to do it. Click here to read more.
- Are you lacking results with content marketing? If you said yes, then it might be time for you to ask these 7 questions Steve Goldhaber suggests, to troubleshoot your problems. Click here to learn more.
- Tools are great to streamline online business growth. There are tools for every business need, from scheduling meetings to automating your marketing process. In this post, Sujan Patel shares 19 tools you should use for content promotion in 2018. Click here to read more.
- Content Marketing World is an event in which the best of the best come together in the world and help share insight with each other. In this post, Rachel Sullivan shares the top trends that resonated the most from the event. Click here to learn more
Traffic & Lead Generation
- The key to online business growth is website traffic. Without this, marketers are unable to fill their marketing funnel. In this post, Gabrielle from Small Business Trends shares 25 ways to get more people to your website. Click here to learn more!
- Our team goes through hundreds of posts per month, (if not more,) and this post from Ivan Serrano stuck out. Did you know you can leverage affiliate marketers to generate website traffic? Click here to learn Ivan’s top 5 powerful methods to drive site traffic!
- When it comes to online marketing success, Neil Patel is in the forefront. In this video, Neil Patel shares one tool that helped him generate over 40,000 new visitors. Want to find out what it is? Click here to learn more!
- Generating B2B leads is not easy at all. Most times, businesses have to spill hundreds, if not thousands of dollars into paid campaigns, only to generate a handful of leads. In this post, Aaron shares 10 unexpected lead sources that won’t empty your marketing budget! Click here to learn more!
- Marketing tools come in all shapes and sizes. What might work for someone else, might not necessarily work for you. In this post, Kate Athmer shares 5 essential toolsets for effective B2B lead generation. Click here to learn more!
- If you’re familiar with Facebook Groups, then you know the platform allows you to build an engaged community. In a recent update, Facebook groups now allow account pages to join and interact within the groups. For more information, click here.
- With over 1 billion monthly active users, Instagram continues to roll out updates to stay relevant with its competitors. In the latest version, users are now able to tag videos and also send GIFs in direct messages. Click here to learn more about all of Instagram’s new features.
- Checklists are great because you can look at everything off of one sheet, and literally check off specific, important tasks. In this post, SEMrush created the Ultimate Social Media Checklist, which includes tasks daily, weekly, and monthly. Click here to check it out!
- Speaking of Instagram and updates, Instagram plans on adding a feature which might make your feed look nice and clean. The social media giant is testing out the option to hide hashtags without having to include them in the caption. Click here to learn more about this.
- Have you ever wanted to be a Facebook master? Now you can! Facebook now offers additional courses within their Blueprint education platform. Go straight to the source when it comes to mastering Facebook. Click here to learn more about the platform.
- We know Instagram has an integration with Shopify, but did you know Snapchat just rolled out an integration with Amazon? You can now tag snaps, and lead viewers to purchase a specific product. Click here to learn more about it.
For more reading on how you can make an impact with your online marketing, see the links below:
- 5 Marketing Magnets That Drive Lead Generation
- 4 Tactics for a Better LinkedIn Content Strategy
- Twitter Optimization: Creating A Winning Twitter Page
- 10 Types Of Blogs To Make Content Marketing More Effective