Business owners are always interested in reading some quick tips to help their business grow. Below, we've compiled a list of 35 tips to help create lead generation for small business.
- Know your target audience as well as you do family and friends - It helps to know who your customer is.
- Set-up your marketing strategy - Decide your critical goals, decide how to make them happen, and when to do it
- Make your website attractive to search engines - Use your blog to add current content/update engine rankings.
- Create a landing page for every campaign - Make sure it flows well with all your onsite and offsite efforts
- Have a list of keywords researched and prioritized before creating content - Leverage keywords for SEO use
- Avoid the keywords everyone is using. Use long-tail low competition keywords to get traffic to your website.
- Make sure to have a strategy before adding content or making blog posts - Know the audience and the purpose.
- Content creation plan - set dates, have a purpose, use SEO keywords, think long-term, publish on schedule
- Leverage the blog title and meta description for SEO efforts - Make all aspects of your website content count
- Focus quality content on the company’s target customer – Attract quality traffic and generate qualified leads
- Make your content titles count in every post – Attract attention with catchy titles and generate quality leads
- Focus each piece of content on one topic – Keeps customer attention and makes them more likely to share it.
- Use social channel pipelines to gain customer interest - Give tips, ideas, and offers to customers that follow
- Link website content with social media - Customers will share and generate even more interest in your company.
- Use Twitter, Facebook, LinkedIn to reward customers - Offer exclusive discounts to those that become followers
- On a low budget? Avoid PPC. Use quality content to draw qualified people to your website and make leads.
- Is LinkedIn marketing a good fit? Look for companies in your industry, create a company page, see who follows
- Use subtle, effective calls to action instead of pushing the sales message hard - It will win qualified leads
- Offer quality incentives to entice website visitors to become leads - Mix them up offering different options.
- Make your titles Google friendly by integrating keywords. Visitors love tips, tricks, benefits, and mistakes.
- Develop a lead nurturing plan before you try enticing your first lead - Once you hook them, nurture them.
- Blogging - Know your audience, set the right tone, use one keyword, one topic, provide quality, obtain success
- Leverage any synonyms for keywords to your advantage - Research all combinations to find perfect keywords
- Organic traffic is free - Use content creation to grow traffic numbers and increase quality lead generation
Traffic / Leads / Conversions
- Is LinkedIn a place to get business leads? If you are a B2B business, the answer is yes. Find out for sure.
- Use PPC to get quick website traffic - Research Adwords for keywords, establish a budget, execute the plan
- Turn a Like into a Lead on LinkedIn - recognize people, put your company name forward, build relationships
- Use LinkedIn for lead generation - Develop a network, demonstrate expertise, build trust, open communications
- Websites who need quality content - niche/specialty, low profit margin, long lead nurturing, high competition
- Generate awareness of your LinkedIn profile - Take part in groups, share info, add LI profile to cards/website
- A LinkedIn lead is someone you communicate with, is part of your target audience, and have profile insight to.
- Generate web traffic with off-site SEO - make blog comments, do guest blogs, hand out cards, ask customers
- Incentivize your lead generation plan - With reluctant leads, up the ante with discounts and package deals
- After a lead converts, nurture the customer relationship with instant thanks. Can lead to future business.
- Intense online content marketing benefits: quick relationship building, draw new traffic, generate more leads