What is your plan to grow your business in 2015? Can you find insight on the web for this? Of course, but there are millions of pieces of content flying around the web at any point in time. Which should you select?
We wanted to take the challenge out of that for you and focus on offering 10 QUALITY posts that can provide you with the insight you need to grow your business digitally in 2015. Could we have gone beyond 10, of course, but let’s avoid the overwhelm and start with insight / concepts / growth hacks that must businesses can implement to grow now!
#1. Creating a Blog Marketing Strategy
#2. Content Creation – The Ultimate Content Marketing Checklist
#3. Content Maximization Techniques
#4. Optimize your Blog to Increase your Content Distribution
#5. Strategy - Amplify Your Content Distribution
#6. Use Measurements to Guide Your Marketing
#7. Beginners Guide to Data and Analytics
#8. Driving high-quality traffic to your content through LinkedIn - for B2B Marketers
#9. Tools to Help Build the Authority of Your Content
#10. The Simple 6 Step Checklist for Analyzing Your Competition on the Web
Still looking for reasons to use competitive analysis in your internet marketing campaigns? Jeff Bullas shares insights on the following:
- Identify opportunities to serve newly acquired and prospective customers.
- Determine size of the market – identify service gaps and areas for self improvement where competition is exploiting at the moment.
- Find the tried and tested ways to cater the target market.
- Identify and promote your unique value proposition.
- Conclude if your marketing and promotions strategies are effective or not.
- Knowing where you stand at the moment is very important. Competitive analysis on it.
If you want to grow your business and struggling with where to being with the digital world, these articles should offer you a great starting point. If you would like a free digital marketing analysis for your business, please contact us here as we would be happy to provide you one.