In the world of digital marketing, there is never enough knowledge or insight to help you with your marketing efforts. Everyone needs help one way or another; whether it’s with social media marketing, content marketing, or influencer marketing. That’s why we compiled a list of the best marketing quotes and insight from the top influencers. Let’s dig into our top 50…
1. Sean Gardner (@2morrowknight) “Social media is not just an activity; it is an investment of valuable time and resources. Surround yourself with people who not just support you and stay with you, but inform your thinking about ways to WOW your online presence.”
2. Jessica Northey (@jessicanorthey) “In Social Media the “squeaky wheel” gets the oil. You have to put yourself out there, to find people who will relate or even debate with you, depending on what you are looking for.”
3. Aaron Lee (@askaaronlee) “These days, social media waits for no one. If you’re LATE for the party, you’ll probably be covered by all the noise and you might not be able to get your voice across. It could only mean that if you want to be heard by the crowd, you have to be fast; and on social media, that means you have to be REALLY fast.”
22. Calvin Lee (@mayhemstudios) “Be genuine. Be nice. Know your audience. Articles on web design, color, inspiration and basics of design really help them. Novice articles are the best — my audience doesn’t benefit from intermediate or advanced design topics.”
38. David Ogilvy - “Never write an advertisement which you wouldn’t want your family to read. You wouldn’t tell lies to your own wife. Don’t tell them to mine.”
Quotes From Historical Leaders
40. Albert Einstein - “Creativity is intelligence having fun.”
41. Benjamin Franklin - “Either write something worth reading or do something worth writing about.”
42. John Quincy Adams “If your actions inspire others to dream more, learn more, do more and become more, you’re a leader.”
43. Oscar Wilde - “Be yourself. Everyone else is already taken.”
44. Henry Ford - “Whether you think you can or you think you can’t, you’re right.”
45. Walt Disney - “It’s quite fun to do the impossible.”
46. Vince Lombardi - “Perfection is not attainable, but if we chase perfection we can catch excellence.”
47. Albert Einstein - “Strive not to be a success, but rather to be of value.”
48. Vincent Van Gogh - “If you hear a voice within you say, ‘You cannot paint,’ then by all means paint and that voice will be silenced.”
49. Theodore Roosevelt - “Believe you can and you’re halfway there.”
50. Steve jobs - "Great things in business are never done by one person. They're done by a team of people."
51. Yoda - “Do or do not. There is no try.”
52. John Stumpf - “I never set out to be CEO. I always set out to be a good team member, a good colleague.”
53. Michael Scott, The Office "The people that you work with are, when you get down to it, your very best friends."
54. Oscar Wilde - "The best way to appreciate your job is to imagine yourself without one."
55. Casey Stengel - "The key to being a good manager is keeping the people who hate you away from those who are still undecided." Casey Stengel
We hope you enjoyed these quotes as much as we did. Which one is your favorite? Tell us in the comments below or tag us on Facebook or Twitter!
For more reading on how you can make an impact with your online marketing, check out the links below:
- The Twitter Page Template That Helped Me Gain 17k Followers
- The 8 Step Influencer Marketing Strategy To Help You Get To The Top
- 67 Things You Need to Know When Creating a Facebook Ad Campaign