Wow, is it me or has time been flying? It's time for another edition of our best digital marketing blogs, this time from March! This month, we'll be sharing our favorite articles about content marketing, social media marketing, SEO, and lead generation.
Did you write a killer piece of content? Let us know on Twitter or Facebook and we might just add it to our lineup!
Before we begin, we wanted to bring your attention to a recent report released by Buzzsumo. Did you know the content marketing world is shifting? What we mean by this is shares are down and people are viewing content differently.
Take a minute and check out our recap of the report. You might be shocked to learn where content marketing is headed.
Social Media Marketing
- We all know the power of social media; it can drive traffic, leads, and ultimately sales. However, without optimizing your channels, posting on social media is useless. In this post, we discuss how to optimize Twitter for your business.
- Instagram is a platform that has been exponentially growing since the beginning. Now, more than ever, are businesses tapping into the platform to generate marketing results. In this post, Neil Patel talks about How to Generate B2B Leads with Instagram Stories
- Neil Patel is a thought leader in the marketing world. Along with the insight he provided above, the expert shares How to Create a Killer Instagram to Funnel Customers
- They say the best way to learn is from your mistakes. In this case, we're learning from lessons learned from digital marketing thought leaders. In this post, we share the The 4 Best Social Media Marketing Books from digital marketing leaders.
- Our team believes in letting the data drive your marketing efforts. As such, we found this article very informational. In this post, Kristi Hines shares How to Use Facebook Analytics for Your Website
- As we mentioned earlier, Instagram is becoming the go-to market for businesses. However, without a foundation, Instagram is useless. In this post, we share How To Create A Business Page On Instagram To Attract More Customers
- Last, but not least, YouTube has its own search algorithm, and it's not easy... In this post by Michael Stelzner, the expert shares How to Get More Views on YouTube.
- Instead of just jumping into tips and tactics, let's take a step back and appreciate the content marketing world. In this post by Joe Escobedo, the content marketer shares The 8 Most Inspiring Pieces Of Branded Content In 2017.
- Now let's dig into the actionable marketing insight... Do you have blog posts from past years that are just sitting there? They might actually be useful for you. In this post from Entrepreneur, the articles talks about How to Wring Value From Outdated Blog Posts.
- Did you know there are a ton of different content types? However, it can get overwhelming deciding what type of blog post you want to write. In this article, we share 10 Types Of Blogs To Make Content Marketing More Effective.
- As we mentioned before, data drives our marketing campaigns. But what do the metrics mean? In this post, John Hall shares 5 Marketing Metrics That Don't Mean What You Think They Do.
- Do you wish there was some sort of guide that you could follow and 'win' every time? Well there is! In this post, Shaun Buck shares The Winning Formula For Content Creation.
- Without distribution, your content is useless. But don't worry, we've all had moments where we're struggling to get shares out of articles. In this post by Jayson DeMers, the expert shares The 10 Reasons Your Content Isn't Getting Social Shares.
Search Engine Optimization
- No one really knows what Google uses to evaluate SEO, but we can tell what works and what doesn't work. In this post, this SEO expert shares 7 Factors Google Uses To Evaluate Links For SEO.
- Did you know that your unique value proposition can help you boost your SEO efforts? In this post, Fili Weiss explains what a unique sales proposition (USP) is and why every indexable page on your site needs one.
- Every once in a while, businesses need to run an audit on their marketing efforts to discover the holes. In this post, Neil Patel shares The Definitive Guide to Running an SEO Website Audit.
For more reading on how you can make an impact with your online marketing, see the links below:
- Twitter Optimization: Creating A Winning Twitter Page
- 24 Tips to Help You Maximize Your Twitter Marketing Strategy
- 36 Facebook Marketing Tips to Help Maximize Your Efforts